Tuesday, September 24, 2013

New Adventure

So, I have obviously neglected this blog.. Not good. Anyway, I did start a new one. It's kinda like an online journal. I really want to lose weight and get in better shape. I am hoping documenting the journey will help keep me accountable. As hard as it will be, I am going to be totally honest and open. And if anyone wants to be my helper and make sure I post regularly, you'd be an angel. :) I am working on my first post for it now. Hoping to post every night after the kids to to bed. And honestly, I don't really care if anyone reads it. It is more for me, to try to keep myself on track. But if someone does read it, yay for that too. Maybe I can be lucky enough to inspire someone. Might even post recipes and workouts I love. We will see how it evolves. I'm not really sure what its going to be yet beyond a journal. Anyway, it's late, and I'm rambling. G'night, and thanks for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment